Control your BlackBerry® from your desktop
- Improved connection stability on device with touch screen
- Added buttons to remove notifications
- Minor UI fix
- Option to auto unlock Blackberry when starting connection to TinyController .
- Dues to BlackBerry API limitation, many people are confused whether their SMS message arrives. In this version a new option is added to launch phone SMS or desktop SMS interface.
- SMS encoding option (Internationa/English/Auto Detect). Use this if your incoming message is garbled.
- Price Drop: now only 4.99 USD
- If Capslock in ON in PC/MAC, TinyController will translate letters capital keys in BlackBerry.
- Now you can send numbers, # and * while making a call
- Workaround for 0 key bug (in some OS version, the 0 key is changed to question mark).
- minor update: Desktop installer doesn't require administrator right
- Copy paste with Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V
- Support for JDK 7
- Clipboard Synchronization
- Regression fix (new memo function didn't work in version 1.1.9)
- Faster startup time
- Faster connect time
- Contact names can be displayed in "First Last", or "Last, First" order
- Error handling for unsupported bluetooth module
- Better handling of orientation change when screen resizing is enabled
- Allow screen resizing
- Better error reporting
- Fix for 9100/9105 (non QWERTY)
- Always use high quality JPG format on screenshot (instead of current quality, which can be very low).
- Support for PNG format with when saving screenshot.
- Support for Blackberry that have multiple phonebook accounts.
- Added several shortcuts (F5 refresh screen, ESC back, Alt-F1 Call, Alt-F2 Menu, Alt-F3 End Call .
- Support for displaying unicode SMS message in the notification tab.
- Fix USB connection error that happens randomly.
- Improved USB speed
- Shortcut keys (R, T, space) works in BBM/Yahoo Chat
- Support for Universal search.
- Added option to keep backlight display on.
- Support for USB connection on Mac.
- BBM chat log fix
- Support for USB connection to password protected device.
- Initial release